Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus. We are continuing to employ a system of E Consultations in order to minimise the number of people attending the surgery to protect your health as well as ours. Please use the link below to complete an E Consult.
Please take note of the following:
• Prescriptions, letters, or certificates – can be emailed or posted to the chemist or patient, as appropriate. Please ensure your contact details including home address, email and phone numbers are up-to-date.
• If you are asked to come in for an appointment, please pay attention to the following
• Please wear a mask (unless you have an exemption card)
• Please adhere to social distancing guidelines where feasible, and use hand sanitiser
• For children and vulnerable adults, if it is essential for a carer/parent to attend the appointment, please ensure only one person attends with the patient
• Try to arrive at the time you are advised to – if you are late you may be asked to rebook. If you arrive very early, do not come into the building until it is a few minutes before your appointment time.